Welcome to the Guestbook!
I’m always eager to read your comments about my books and stories, so please feel free to pitch in. Here are a few things for you to know:
1) I answer the messages here personally.
2) No message shows up here until I actually answer it to prevent spam and other inappropriate postings. So there will sometimes be a delay before your message posts, especially if I am traveling.
3) Teachers, a gentle request: Please do not have multiple children send me variants of the same message. A group email is much easier to respond to and not such a drain on my time. My thanks in advance for being alert to this.
Sign the Guestbook!
I understand that you didn't have much info.But I will tell you this. I'm ten.
P.S. You visited our school last year (SIS)
P.P.S. Alan Schroeder came to our school last month!
Its Duke.Im writing about you for a power point,so i was wondering if you have raw info about you that isn't on the biography.
ON THURSDAY, 21TH OF FEBUARY, I HEARD YOU CAME TO MY SCHOOL! SORRY, I WAS SICK THAT DAY. I HEARD FROM MANY 5TH GRADERS THAT YOUR SPEECH WAS AWESOME!BRILLIANT JOB ON YOUR SPEECH!!! LUCKILY, I WAS HERE ON FRIDAY, 22ND FEBUARY! YOU SIGNED MY AUTOGRAPH BOOK! THANKS!
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU...
1. WHAT WAS THE FIRST BOOK YOU EVER WROTE?
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?
PS. YOUR BOOKS ARE AWESOME!
PPS. HERE IS A TITLE THAT I CAME UP WITH MYSELF:
"I ATE MY BRAINS!"
PPPS. CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE AND PUBLISH THAT BOOK FOR ME?
PPPPS. I WILL WRITE TO YOU THE DETAILS AND PLOT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
PPPPPS. THANKS ALOT IF YOU CAN PUBLISH THIS BOOK! IF NOT, THAT'S OK!
Mrs. Meehan and Lang. Arts class
Chestnutwold Elementary School
I've been thinking about unicorns a lot lately--partly because I plan on re-reading your "Unicorn Chronicles" books, and partly because I'm working on a fantasy trilogy in which there are unicorns.
Something that always stood out to me was how you called a group of unicorns a 'glory'.
And I was wondering: is the term 'glory' copyrighted? For a little while, I thought it might be the actual term for a group of unicorns (like, a set term, such as wolf pack or pride of lions). But then I figured I should ask before I decide to use the term anywhere.
Thanks for your time, sir!
I love your book, Book of Nightmares, Tales to make you scream. I am ordering the other 3 and can't wait to get them!
Your biggest fan ,